Monday, August 3, 2009

While i was sleeping...

Things are looking up this week, wahooo! The boy is doing well and has recovered incredibly well from Seizure Fest. He's playing his keyboards at the moment when he should be sleeping....hmmm wish i were sleeping.

I wanna say a Big Thanks to everyone who offered their Love, soup and support last week.

Well, it seems my appearance on Deal or No Deal with GH and EL went to air on Friday and we missed it! I was so knackered from Seizure Fest, Beer Fest and The Lips Fest that Littles and i had a nap while it was on...bummer! Sources tell me my hair looked "Hot" and i didn't make a Dick of myself which means they must've edited it well because i was a total Dick on the day it was shot. Below is my lovely Blythe who came along too.



My heart and thoughts are always goin out to K, B, J, M and L but especially for tomorrow. BIG HUGS. XL
Website counter

3 comments:

Kristalee said...

Thankyou lovely! I am so glad little E is doing better. I still have your soup in the freezer so just say the word and I will bring it over. I made a double batch so I can safely say it is pretty good!

Unknown said...

Hey my luvly, v glad to hear your little man is so much better and gettin stuck into creatin' some sweet tunes for his lovely mum! Lovin' this Bloggy stuff, and from a reader's point of view, thank you, it also teaches us important stuff too.
Pol xx

Unknown said...

(p.s. cough cough! hopefully my reading will improve too - just re-read the title to your Blog! At least it shows I'm up for learning some stuff...I have a long way to go...anyway, moving on swiftly...!)xx