Saturday, August 8, 2009

My nostrils are burnt.

So much has been goin on in my head that i just haven't been able to write about it and really, It's all mostly sad stuff and shit stories...but this entry is not so sad but just so so SO disgusting i had to write about it...but it's also a shit story.

Today i thought I'd go for a lovely walk around the hood and maybe purchase myself something nice to cheer me up but instead I am sitting here blogging....because today, only one elevator is working and the other one is smeared, i mean SMEARED with human shit. So I'm stuck up here on the 14th floor... about to run out of cigarettes!!!

Just yesterday i was talking to my mate about how I'm trying not to let this building get to me because i then inevitably start thinking about my life, and how i got here and where I'm going which is all very overwhelming to me. I've written about my neighbour but that's just the tip of the iceberg. There's violence, there's drug addicts, there's garbage everywhere and there is HUMAN SHIT SMEARED IN THE ELEVATOR. What is going on man? Why? Why would you do that? Perhaps that tinny of Jim and Coke has something to do with it. I'm so disgusted i can't tell you. Why? Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
Website counter

1 comment:

Kristalee said...

OH MY GOD!!!
That is too disgusting for words. How long do you think it will take till it gets cleaned?