Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's crackin

Making : Faces with Littles
Cooking : carbonara
Drinking : coke zero
Reading: feel- Robbie Williams biography ha!
Wanting: to know if my littles is okay
Looking: at my lovely new 'her royal flyness' bag
Playing: bon iver- 'to emma with love'
Wasting: time waiting for my next editing gig to download
Sewing: a garter for a bride i don't know
Wishing: elliott could tell me he is okay...and that i didn't lend out my moonwalker book...i'll never see it again and it's out of print...dud.
Enjoying: my choc covered peanuts
Waiting: for the day i hear the word Mumma from my littles
Liking: having lovely people in my life
Wondering: what interviews i should conduct at the whs conference
Loving: you
Hoping: you had a good day
Marvelling: at the marvellousness of this city
Needing: a haircut
Smelling: bleach
Wearing: the usual- jeans and a black cotton knit
Following: this and that
Noticing: that robert got his own lyrics wrong on the live track 'untitled'
Knowing: i should not sweat the small stuff
Thinking: it's hard not to sweat the small stuff sometimes
Feeling: like i shouldn't have had those nuts
Opening: my tired eyeballs
Giggling: at littles riverdancing on me
Feeling: anxious
Website counter

5 comments:

Anna said...

Awesome post!
You have to conduct interviews at the WHS conference? What is that all about?! Do we all have to do that?

Lover of Little Things said...

No no, settle down! It's just cause I'm doing this stuff for gritmedia.com and 3cr radio lately and have been asked if I'd be interested in doing a piece and i thought perhaps i could maybe do some interviews regarding WHS for the International Day of People With Disabilities....trying to think of things....trying to find time to think of things really. If you think of anything, let me know hey, or perhaps you want to interviewed?? I'll be quizzing you with or without the microphone anyway! Have a safe and wonderful trip, we'll see you in just a few weeks. XLiv

Kristalee said...

I hope littles is ok too! xxx

Anna said...

Phew! Can't half tell I am totally stressed by the fact that we don't know much about the conference hey??!
Sounds great anyway! And will be happy to help out!
Yay not long to go now! Can't wait to see you guys xx

Lover of Little Things said...

Hey Anna, are you not getting the updates on the WHS blog? It has the days planned out for us aswell as costings... here's the link...

http://whsconf09.blogspot.com/

I can't believe it's just around the corner!