Monday, August 17, 2009

Another one of those days.

It's been another one of those days. My poor Littles has been having fits for most of the day and I'm thinking they must have started at least yesterday. He spent most of the day sleeping and I've spent most of the day watching him like a hawk and wondering if he needs to go to hospital. It's always such a confusing time because I'm pretty sure he's not sick, and if i drag him off to the hospital they'll just observe him and no doubt send him home so i'll just keep him here for now.... i think? We'll see, and take each minute as it comes hey.

On an up note, i had a really lovely weekend. It started on Friday where i met with some lovely ladies (and kiddies) and shared some yummo food and a few yarns, a much cherished day indeed. On Saturday i went on an awesome bar hoping mission with the good folk, it was purely for educational purposes of course! And just to add some adrenalin to the night we intercepted some mashed up kids from stealing a bike and somehow avoided being glassed by the really trashed kid in the group. And much to my delight, i woke with no glass or hatchet in my eyeball...wahooo! And on Sunday i bunkered down from the crazy winds and watch season 3 of Weeds...is there a season 4??

Ahh he's awake, gotta get my eyeballs onto him.

XL
Website counter

No comments: