Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thy WILL NOT love thy neighbour.

Gross. My neighbour is gross. He had an extended rant AT me today regarding, geez, it went from the broken laundry door to his drug habit to his lice and infections to his birds to him accidentally killing one of his birds to him eating his dead birds eggs on toast for breakfast to borrowing a lemon from me to make his herbal concoction to smear on his infections and to mix with his alcohol...and it goes on and on and on....and then (gasp- if you haven't gasped enough already) he introduced himself. I hope this isn't the beginning of yet another one-sided neighbourly friendship with a psychopath.... and i also hope i will have other things to write about other than him...but I'm sure there will be more to come unfortunately....uuuugggghhhhhhhh.


1 comment:

Anna said...

O.M.G...! My neighbours have got nothing on yours..at least mine are mostly only kids, violent, horrid little termites-but you can yell at them and they go away for a while.
He sounds horrendous. As do his rotten friends (the ones that exist and the ones that don't).
Well I love your blog already and look forward to reading about you and Elliott. I love the pic of you both. He just melts my heart.