Saturday, July 25, 2009

A new adventure?


Well, this is it, a blog about me and my dear little man Elliott. I'm not sure how it will turn out but i thought I'd give it a crack. I've been reading a couple of blogs recently, one in particular which has given me an insight into how blogging can have such a positive effect on not only the writer but the reader also, so, i thought it might be a good for me to write our lives down and a good way for me to keep track of Elliott and for you to have an insight to our lives.

2 comments:

Kristalee said...

I am so excited about this blog! Yay you for starting it! Ewww your neighbour sounds a bit scary. If I win lotto I will buy you a new house only condition is that it isn't too far away from me xxxx

Anonymous said...

liveeeee. hello! you might be happy to knwo yours is the first blog ever htt has inspired me to sign up and leave a comment! it's all new territory for me (even though i work in IT!! i really have no idea about blogs and even less of an idea about twitter) anyway its great to see the gorgeous little things you have been making. your neighbours sound like mine in queanbeyan. my advice is lay low. i lost my patience recently and decided to (unwisely) inform my neighbours that they were indeed the neighbours from hell... oh oh big mistake if i thought they were bad before they are now off the scale!!

hope you are well xxxxx