Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love thy neighbour.

I hate neighbours, i really, really do. Today i was interrupted by my drug dealing/taking neighbour who went on a raving rampage of hatred for those who live amongst us due to him not being able to get into the laundry. Now, I'm sure there is some underling psychosis, be it drugs or his mental health but he actually had me believing his paranoid theory as to why he couldn't get into the laundry...somebody in the building is changing the locks so they can have their own personal laundry (and garbage shoot). It's really very annoying because i need that garbage shoot! When he began ranting about his bodily infections and pulling up his shirt to show me the infections was when i backed away from the conversation....eeeeeewwwwwww! What amazes me is that he doesn't seem to realise that HE is the bane of our floors existence with his constant yelling, kicking, spitting and his disgusting clientele tapping on his door all through the days and throughout the nights. There's not much i can do about him really, as I'm too scared of any repercussions and housing couldn't give a crap, so i guess i'll have to learn to love thy neighbour....my winning lotto will come sooner than that though..ha.


No comments: