Monday, July 27, 2009

I made this!




Meet Me At Mikes is having a wee competition to win one of Pip's newly renovated books...yes please!

These are some things i made for a lovely girl named Milly. This-morning i woke to my doorbell and considering my recent neighbourly going's on, i took my sweet time to answer (and put pants on!) in case i was in for another rant-a-athon. When i opened the door it was a (not so happy) delivery man with a sweet little bunch of purple flowers for me from Milly...a much nicer thing to wake to. Thanks Milly!

1 comment:

Ammieloris said...

Oh, that fawn shirt is lovely! (I found you from your Meet Me at Mike's comment! My link was http://skemommlenskedaddle.blogspot.com/2009/07/papery-pottery-and-weavery.html) (And your neighbor does sound hard--and possibly dangerous--to love.)