Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Boldness

I'm on board! My mate Alex asked me to get involved with The Boldness- a show she produces on 3cr radio. So, I've just edited my first show! I can't remember the tech term for the type of show (sorry Alex!) but it's an ongoing on-air skit called Big Wigs. I'm only a beginner but i have really enjoyed learning to edit and i look forward to learning and doing more with the station.

"The Boldness is a half-hour magazine style programme with hosts, crew and producers who have disabilities: from Jim the blind technician, to Michael the deaf presenter and the fabulously unstable Jane and Macca!

The Boldness is an initiative of Grit Media. The idea was simple, world domination via the airwaves. Bold topics, bold people, bold radio! Tune in to hear the fabulous hosts Macca and Jane discuss all manner of human rights with a disability bent. In the vein of the BBC's Ouch, it's funny, controversial and probably blasphemous too, what else can you expect from a bunch of cripples?"

Third Wednesday of each month,
6 - 6.30 pm

www.3cr.org.au
Website counter

1 comment:

Kristalee said...

wow, that's exciting Liv! Can you post a reminder when the show is going to be aired? xxxxx