Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random Act of Kindness and Bummers

Although I'm quite content at the moment, i found myself a little sad during the week.

I was on what some might think is a simple mission, a mission to buy my boy a birthday present. As i combed every nook and cranny in the massive toy department of Big W, i found myself getting more and more sad that i couldn't find anything suitable for him besides a ball or bubbles. Although i don't expect huge department stores to stock toys for developmentally delayed kids, i had just hoped to find him something fun, something that flashes and sings him a song or two, but no.

Thankfully today i did manage to find him something, it's a ball, but it has music, lights and a jack in the box....which will probably bring on a seizure from the surprise...but it will do and i think he'll like it.

Now for some unfortunate news. My new favourite person Miranda, is no longer my favourite person. It turns out she is a comic, but now i'm not so sure if she is genius, i think i'm too bummed out to accept how damn good she is at doing/being Miranda. Bugger!

So, i had a lovely day at my mates house, eating cake, drinking tea and wagging chins. I received an awesome "Random Act of Kindness" today from the lovely AC, a beautiful book of pretty snaps from around the world.... I'm a very lucky girl indeed!

To be fair, i think i should re-post my Sunday Song...but more because I'm bitter about Miranda... so, here is an amazing cover with a beautiful clip to boot, It's Jose Gonzalez doing Kylie's Hand on Your Heart.

Website counter

No comments: